For most people their vehicle is one of their most prized possessions. It isn’t difficult to see why it’s so important to look after your vehicle with car prices always on the rise and auto-repair expenses being so costly.
However, looking after your vehicle correctly entails far more than just taking it to the car wash every so often or having it serviced…
Janson’s – Your Auto Detailing and Auto Reconditioning Specialists
Car Care 101
Caring for your car involves taking it for a regular auto-detailing as well as auto-reconditioning, both of which can be conveniently done at Jason Paintless Dent Removal and Car Valet Port Elizabeth.
What is the difference between auto-detailing and auto-reconditioning?
Simply put: Auto-detailing is the complete cleaning and preservation of your vehicle. While Auto-reconditioning takes that concept one step further, stopping just shy of complete auto-restoration.
What to expect from a Janson auto-recondition?
- - Full valet (Including - odour removal, engine cleaning, stain removal),
- - Paint polish, buffing and reconditioning,
- - Headlight restoration,
- - Under carriage reconditioning,
- - Windscreen chip repair,
- - Paintless dent removal.
Meguiars Polishes and Waxes
Whether you’re having your vehicle reconditioned or detailed by Janson’s, you can rest assured knowing the best car cleaning products are used.
We only use approved car valeting products and valeting equipment, most notably the well-renowned Meguiars polishes and waxes.
Benefits of a regular car detail and recondition
- Besides having your car look good - car detailing and conditioning helps to maintain your vehicles paint, making sure it is conditioned for harsh winter and summer temperatures.
- Detailing also helps to preserve your car's upholstery - protecting leather seats from cracking and removing persistent stains and odours.
- Additionally, reconditioning helps to conserve your vehicles tyres. By regularly applying quality tyre dressings – you can keep your tyres looking good and protected against harsh road conditions.
- Protects door seals and rubber trims against UV exposure and cracking.
- Ensures your car’s under carriage is always in good condition. The nooks and crannies of the modern undercarriage are an excellent place for decay to start.
- Furthermore, reconditioning adds immediate resale value to your motor vehicle, by significantly improving and maintaining its appearance and by ensuring it is kept in the best condition.
For more information about our auto-detailing, our auto reconditioning or to book your vehicle in for a treat, please contact us.