Are you an entrepreneur looking for a comprehensive paintless dent removal training course? Or an auto-body workshop owner wanting to expand your business and offer PDR services?
Paintless Dent Removal South Africa
Janson Paintless Dent Removal offers a PDR training course that is not only certified and practical in time-frame but is also affordable and accessible to all.
What makes our course accessible?
Janson PDR are now offering flexible finance options for each of our PDR courses.
To view your finance options, please click here.
PDR 101 – PDR Fundamentals Course
The fundamental course runs over 5 days and is held at our PDR training centre in Cape Town.
This course is a comprehensive introduction to paintless dent removal and covers content such as:
- How to assess damage;
- Understanding the different types of dents;
- Types of PDR tools and what each is used for;
- PDR techniques (Reading board and light reflections, tool tip location, basic pressing techniques, tap down tool techniques, basic glue pulling, access points, and skill improvement training exercises);
- How to perform basic paintless dent removals. (practical assessment)
- Basic PDR business principles
PDR 102 – PDR Beginner Course
The PDR 102 beginner course runs over 5 days and allows students to develop their PDR skills further following the PDR 101 fundamentals course.
This course can also be attended by technicians who have attended alternative PDR training and are battling with certain aspects.
In this course, the following content is covered:
- Advanced reading board and line reflections;
- Advanced tool tip location;
- Advanced basic pressing techniques;
- Advanced tap down tool techniques;
- Advanced glue pulling;
- Further explanation of PDR tools and their uses;
- Access points;
- How to remove basic crease dents;
- R&I techniques;
- Information about the PDR industry in South Africa;
- Planning the marketing and branding for your PDR business;
- How to estimate and quote on PDR work.
PDR 103 – Mentorship
The PDR Mentorship programme is only one of its kind in South Africa.
This course involves practical, real-time experience, where students accompany an existing certified PDR technician on their daily tasks.
This allows students to see first-hand how a certified technician operates; how they quote on jobs; and how they work with auto dealerships and/or hail damaged vehicles.
Janson Paintless Dent Removal Training
Our PDR training course is offered in both Port Elizabeth and Cape Town. Accommodation is available at a discounted rate. Costs include transport to and from our training facility.
For more information about our paintless dent removal training course, please contact us.