Do you want to become a certified paintless dent removal technician with all the right tools but sadly you just can’t afford to pay for the PDR training course or the tools?
Well then, this should cheer you up.
Janson Paintless Dent Removal is excited to announce that we will be offering a number of finance options for both PDR tools and PDR training.
With these flexible finance options, you will finally be able to afford the PDR qualification or career change you have been waiting for.
Our paintless dent removal training finance offers you competitive rates while our simple pricing structure ensures you receive the best possible terms.
Each customer will be offered an interest rate and term solution by a financial provider according to their own credit profile.
Eligibility Requirements for PDR Finance
To apply for credit, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age and under 85 years of age.
- have been a South African resident for 3 years or more.
- be able to make repayments by direct debit.
- be in full time employment or be self-employed.
Terms and conditions:
- Your application is processed by a Registered Credit Provider.
- You are notified regarding your application status.
- The payment is allocated and processed by an approved payment bureau/FinYou management account.
- Your suppliers are notified regarding the status and generate compulsory invoices to FinYou.
- FinYou settles the supplier accounts on your behalf guaranteeing payment to suppliers.
- You have the option to request a full report of your application process and status from FinYou.
- Should the Supplier or Service Provider be unable to deliver the product or service due to any unforeseen circumstances and as a result of failure to reasonably resolve the delivery or provision of such product or service, the Product Loan Amount as approved by the Credit Provider may, upon request, be paid directly in your own bank account. However, this will be subject to an administration fee from FinYou as determined from time to time which will be deducted from the payment.
- If the Supplier or Service Provider is in alleged breach of any provisions of the CPA then you may request FinYou, this if the Product Loan Amount was approved by the Credit Provider but not yet paid out to the Supplier, to hold back the pay-out of the Product Loan Amount as stakeholder until the dispute is resolved and FinYou receives written advise signed by the Supplier or Service Provider and you confirming that the dispute has been resolved and the terms of such resolve or a court order to that effect.
- You confirm that notwithstanding the content of paragraphs 1.7 and 1.8 above that you will remain liable to repay the Total Loan Amount to the Credit Provider once the Total Loan Amount has been approved and the Product Loan Amount paid out to FinYou on your behalf.
Janson Paintless Dent Removal Training Course
Follow the link to view details about our PDR training.
Alternatively, for more information, please contact us.